At CBE Companies, we believe that diversity and inclusion are not just buzzwords but values that should be celebrated and embraced. As the month of June comes to an end, we want to take this time to honor and support the LGBTQ+ community by celebrating PRIDE.
Rooted in Our Core Values
Our commitment to LGBTQ+ rights is deeply rooted in our core values and mission. We believe that every individual, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity, deserves equal opportunities and a supportive environment. By integrating Pride and LGBTQ+ rights into each of our core values, we not only affirm our commitment but also create a strong foundation for a diverse workplace. Through leadership, respect, continuous improvement, integrity, and innovation, we forge a path where LGBTQ+ individuals are values, celebrated, and empowered within our organization and beyond.
- Leadership: We believe that true leadership goes beyond just guiding the organization towards success. It means taking a stand for what is right, including promoting LGBTQ+ rights and equality. We lead by example, advocating for inclusivity within our organization.
- Respect: CBE fosters an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We celebrate and honor the diverse experiences and perspectives within our LGBTQ+ community, ensuring that they are fully embraced and accepted.
- Continuous Improvement: In our pursuit for continuous improvement, we recognize the importance of evolving along society. We are dedicated to continually educating ourselves and the challenging biases to better support LGBTQ+ rights.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest ethical standards in our commitment. We advocate for equal opportunities, non-discrimination, and fair treatment for all employees, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. We align our actions with words, fostering transparency and trust within our LGBTQ+ community.
- Innovation: At CBE Companies, we understand that true progress comes from embracing diverse perspectives and challenging traditional norms. By nurturing an inclusive workplace, we harness the unique talents and ideas of our LGBTQ+ employees, driving forward-thinking solutions and advancements.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
As an organization that has built its success on “doing the right thing”, we are diligently working to incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion into every department, process, and decision at our company. We recognize that Pride is an integral part of the LGBTQ+ community and a vital aspect of fostering an inclusive environment. Just like the vibrant colors of the rainbow flag symbolizes unity and acceptance, we aim to infuse our company’s culture with the values of Pride.
“I am committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values every employee, regardless of their background, ethnicity, or orientation. Specifically, this includes supporting our LGBTQ+ team members and ensuring they feel safe to be themselves. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging drive innovation, and I will continue to champion initiatives that promote these important values.” Chief People & Diversity Officer, Dr. Albert Smothers
About CBE Companies
Founded in 1933, CBE Companies is a global provider of outsourced contact center solutions. For more than 85 years CBE has continued to invest in developing and nurturing leaders throughout the organization by creating an environment in which individuals thrive, creativity is valued, and organic growth is achieved. Recognized in 2021 and 2022 as a Top Workplace in the USA and a Cedar Valley Employer of Choice, CBE employs nearly 1,200 people in 3 locations globally, including a large work-from-home community.
For more about CBE Companies or information on how to join our team, please visit www.cbejobs.com or email Marketing@cbecompanies.com. Follow CBE on Facebook (@CBEcompanies) and LinkedIn (@cbecompanies) to stay informed of company events, employment opportunities, philanthropic and community updates, and exciting announcements celebrating CBE’s extraordinary staff!